France > Wine Tour while Driving Middle France
Wine Tour 6 Days Traveling through some of France’s finest country side.
Solo road trip in prestige sports car from Paris to Paris return through ‘Middle France’ visiting medieval towns of beauty, French countryside with its cheeses, flowers, inland waterways, golf clubs, wineries and picnic spots, small villages, café’s, vineyards, market towns being the ideal wine tour while visiting the Regional Capital-Dijon with its mustard pots.
During this wine tour we travel to Auxerre noted for its production of Burgundy wine, including world-famous Chablis and in 1995 named “Town of Art and History”. To Paray le Monial founded there in 973, now celebrates the Benedictine priory, where the River Bourbince flowing North West through the commune and through the tidy town. Visiting the city of Beaune with its world renowned coloured high pitched roofs and easy access to wine tour capital Nuits St George the mecca of wine tour trips, which offers wine tasting of grapes growing in this region of France. A short southern France trip to the Provence region offers similar opportunities to taste and sample great wines of France.
Driving across middle France using minor roads we pass fields of sunflowers, wheat and corn covering the rolling hills in the sun light. We may take a break from the wine tour to sit on the side of the country road and enjoy a glass or two of our wine where you can hear the hum of the bumble bees and the far off distant traffic. Tranquillity at last from the busy world we all live in, the ability to find peace and enjoyment in a short wine tour of Middle France.
Wine tour trip includes:-
* Centrally located Luxury hotels each night.
* Twin share accommodation (single rooms available).
* Meals including 6 X breakfasts.
* Premium personal (Optional- sports) car travel (group travel in suitable vehicle) with good luggage capability.
* Driver/guide, all fuel, tolls and parking fees.
From – Paris CDG Airport return – France
2023 COSTINGS –
TRAVELERS TRIP; FROM A$ 5,082.00 Single Person Tour
Reduced rates for couples or more, request a quote.
Day 1 Auxerre
Collecting you from either the Gard de Nord station or CDG airport we drive South out of Paris and onto the Medieval City of Auxerre which sites on the banks of the L’Yonne River overlooked by the twin Cathedrals. A City that is proud of its appearance with its floral street decorations, Golden edged bell tower, medieval architecture, good shopping and café center. We spend the rest of the day enjoying the town and enjoying a well earn’t sundowner on the river barge before diner and retiring to the Luxury Hotel.
Day 2 Paray le Monial
Weather permitting with the top down on the sports car we enjoy a country drive through middle France through wood land along the sides of inland waterways, a picnic or lunch at a local café arriving in the afternoon in Paray le Monial. A town that has spiritual history, cathedral overlooking the Bourbince River, well laid out town center of interest with its local small shops. Our Luxury Hotel has a Michelin star restaurant which we recommend for the evening diner.
Day 3 Beaune
Staying on rural roads we track towards Beaune our evening stop over, through the vineyards around Nuits St George region where the fresh and first wines of the season are on hand to taste in Chateau’s of the area. The town is renowned for its coloured roofs, shopping, wines and cheeses all of which are laid before you. Our Luxury Hotel is centrally located offering the ability to site see at leisure.
Day 4 Dijon
With the drive to Dijon, the Regions Capital with its interesting yet busy center, tramways, parks, shops, market and evening entertainment of café people watching, Dijon with its Mustard pots and our Luxury hotel is a delight to explore. We visit the market town of Dole and St Jean de Losne where the Rhone River and canals converge on our way to Dijon.
Day 5 Versailles
Leaving Dijon behind we dive across country stopping at local café’s or restaurants on the way to the Palace of Versailles. Being driven to the front entrance takes the stress of walking some distance before reaching the Palace. The option of viewing the Palace interior and walking the extended gardens with its magnificent period water fountains and man made lakes or a coffee under the arbour makes a great day trip before arriving at our Luxury Hotel for the evening.
Day 6 Paris
Leaving Versailles on the out skirts of Paris we drive to the center giving the option of site seeing the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre or the Arch de Triumph and Ave. Champ-Elysees. For the city we drive through Paris to our destination – CDG airport ready for your onward trip.
For day by day details:
Request more information here.
Fully inclusive of:
Pick up, Drop Off, Vehicle Travel, Luxury Hotels with breakfast each day for the duration of the agreed tour.
Enquire or book now to take advantage of these exciting personal trips.
Options and alterations:
Alterations and personalisation of our driving tour is welcomed.
- This map is indicative only.
- As per all tours, all details (hotels, locations and points of interest) can be customised to suit your individual taste.
- Subject to currency fluctuation.
- Subject to availability.
- Trips described on this site are not a quote or a set schedule, but a suggested trip that can be modified and await your confirmation.
- All driving travel is subject to road and traffic conditions. If unforeseen conditions, deviations may be necessary.
- Any nominated roads are shown as an indication only and not necessarily the roads travelled.
- Full Travel/Health/Baggage Insurance is to be taken out by each traveller.
- There are some accommodation locations that are most popular therefore the earliest confirmation of your intentions is recommeded.
- Double room accommodation; Single room options available.
- Free Day or Free time indicates that you have time to yourselves to explore, rest or sit around the pool.
- Lists of sightseeing opportunities are available.
- Non smoking trips
- Full disclosure of any medical conditions is imperative including next of kin details.
- Meal inclusions indicated are to a given value.
- [B] Breakfast included
- [L] Lunch included
- [D] Dinner included
Here are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)