Austria > Europe Holidays – Paris to Vienna return.
Europe Holidays – 14 Day Paris to Vienna return.
Personalised escorted Europe Holidays road trip. Driven in a prestige (Optional- sports) car or suitable vehicle based on number of travelers. We travel through country roads of Europe visiting medieval towns of beauty. Through Austrian, German and Slovakian countryside with its charm, flowers, mountain ranges, wineries and picnic spots, small villages, cafés, vineyards, market towns and Regional Capitals throughout Bavaria, Austria and France with their rich history.
Our Europe Holidays trip takes us through the eastern parts of France and on through Germany entering Salzburg. Visiting the lakes of Attersee and Traunsee we continue on to the magnificent capital Vienna.
Exploring the visual and culinary delights this famous city has to offer. The Schoenbrumm Palace, State Opera House, The Imperial Palace just to highlight a few one could chose to spend time in the Kunsthistorisches Museum. Take a walk around the Hofburg Imperial Palace complex and soak up history of the empire past.
Europe Holidays includes a trip to the Slovakian capital of Bratislava with its quaint city center. The return journey takes us through different regions of Germany and into Belgium, stopping at the gates of Bouillon Castle. Our final run through the Champagne district of Reims. From visiting the blue stained glass panels of the Reims Cathedral we either head for London or Paris as the completion of this memorable Europe Holidays.
Your trip includes –
* Centrally located Luxury hotels each night.
* Twin share accommodation (single rooms available).
* Meals including 14 X breakfasts.
* Premium personal (Optional- sports) car travel (group travel in suitable vehicle) with good luggage capability.
* Driver/guide all fuel, tolls and parking fees.
As per all our tours, all details (hotels, locations, points of interest and tour length) can be customised.
From – Paris or London Airport return – France, Belgium, Germany, Austria return.
2017 COSTINGS –
TRAVELERS TRIP; FROM £ 2,855.00 p/p
Leaving London Heath Row airport we drive early morning to the Port of Folkestone catching the Channel Train under the English Channel and onto the City of Lille on the North East French border. This charming city with its architecture, cobbled streets, period houses and interesting roadside shops. Time to visit this fascinating town with its plentiful restaurants before returning to our centrally located Luxury hotel.
We drive through Belgium, stopping near/at Spar International Race Circuit where many Grand Prix have been held, here for lunch before continuing along the Route du Spa stopping ay local cafes and points of interest, across the German border, the Mosel, Rhine Rivers and onto Wiesbaden. A town/region offering rich history for you to uncover, here we stay for 2 days in Wiesbaden at our Luxury Hotel.
A day exploring Wiesbaden the Capital of the State of Hesse, with its local cafés, Marktkirche and St. Bonifatius churches, museums and restaurants set near the Rhine River.
Heading South West we drive through the famous cities of Frankfurt and Nuremburg arriving at the town of Regensburg a regional Capital in Bavaria founded in 1245ad. Cruising trips on the River Danube or visits to the Bavarian Forests are available. Our Luxury hotel is centrally located offering solitude if desired from the city’s bustling streets.
Our sights are set on the Austrian Capital of Vienna with a long days drive before arriving at our centrally located Luxury Hotel a stone’s throw from the majestic City Cathedral of St. Stephens where we stay for 4 nights. The City set on the banks of Fluviul Dunarea River offering an array of interesting locations for daily visits including the Palaces of Schonbrunn and Hofburg with its gardens and black squirrels, Rathaus with its caves, St Stephens, horse drawn coach trips, museums, Spanish Riding School, Opera House, city statues and cobble stone city square with European’s fashion shops, outdoor coffee shops and restaurants. A day trip across the border to the capital of Slovakia – Bratislava with its architecture and medieval charm is well worth undertaking making this visit a memorable trip.
We leave Vienna and drive towards Salzburg our first destination on our return trip to London. Our route takes us past the lakes of Traunsee and Attersee, straggles the Oberosterreichische National Park arriving at Salzburg one of the best City centers north of the Alps where we stay for 2 days. The city set on the River Salzack and the Austrian border with the Hohensalzburg Castle, Palace of Hellbrum and the baroque architecture in addition a trip to the Berchtesgardens is a worthy excursion.
Driving across Germany stopping at local cafes and points of interest, we arrive at the town of Ulm a regional town set on the River Danube. We stay in our Luxury hotel in the region enjoying an evening Sundowner in this unique region.
We leave the city of Ulm across Germany and the Belgium border and into the Ardennes region of Belgium and the town of Bouillon staying for 2 nights. The Castle of Bouillon is a worthy visit as the River Semois sweeps around the mountain base. The following day we take a leisurely kayak trip down the Semois River, visit mountain cafes and small villages of the region. Our Luxury Hotel is set on the river where a swim in the pool or a glass of wine overlooking waters is a welcome finish to a busy day.
Starting early we drive across the French border towards Rheims the Champagne capital of France and onwards to the city of Calais and the channel Tunnel. Boarding the car carrying train we go under the English Channel and the English border arriving at Folkestone with the Kentish houses then our final drive to LHR Airport our final destination.
For day by day details:
Request more information here.
Fully inclusive of:
Pick up, Drop Off, Vehicle Travel, Luxury Hotels with breakfast each day for the duration of the agreed tour.
Enquire or book now to take advantage of these exciting personal trips.
Options and alterations:
Alterations and personalisation of our driving tour is welcomed.
- This map is indicative only.
- As per all tours, all details (hotels, locations and points of interest) can be customised to suit your individual taste.
- Subject to currency fluctuation.
- Subject to availability.
- Trips described on this site are not a quote or a set schedule, but a suggested trip that can be modified and await your confirmation.
- All driving travel is subject to road and traffic conditions. If unforeseen conditions, deviations may be necessary.
- Any nominated roads are shown as an indication only and not necessarily the roads travelled.
- Full Travel/Health/Baggage Insurance is to be taken out by each traveller.
- There are some accommodation locations that are most popular therefore the earliest confirmation of your intentions is recommeded.
- Double room accommodation; Single room options available.
- Free Day or Free time indicates that you have time to yourselves to explore, rest or sit around the pool.
- Lists of sightseeing opportunities are available.
- Non smoking trips
- Full disclosure of any medical conditions is imperative including next of kin details.
- Meal inclusions indicated are to a given value.
- [B]Breakfast included Breakfast included
- [L]Lunch included Lunch included
- [D]Dinner included Dinner included